Tongji University, College of Civil Engineering,
No.1239, Siping Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China.
Phone: +86 137 619 77927，021-65982231, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunan University, College of Civil Engineering,
School of Civil Engineering, Hunan University, 2 Lushan South Road, Changsha, Hunan
Phone: +86 185 073 16928
Meeting Receipt Form
Submission date(deadline date): Sept 25, 2021
Acceptance notification: Oct 25, 2021
Register date: Nov 05, 2021
Conference date: Nov 21-22, 2021
Welcome to ICEISMB 2021!
The papers should be written in English, and the papers submitted should be the latest unpublished achievements. Papers should be submitted in the required format and officially published in the form of conference proceedings (IEEE conference proceedings, ensure EI retrieval, EI retrieval type is CA, paper layout fee is about 3500 yuan / paper). For papers with high quality, the Conference team can assist in recommending relevant EI / SCI journals for publication according to the needs of the authors. The conference language is English and Chinese. Those who intend to make oral reports at international conferences should submit separate English abstracts or Chinese abstracts. After the summaries are approved, oral reports can be arranged. It is suggested and encouraged that young scholars should use English in their oral reports.
English conference papers, Chinese and English paper abstracts, please send to email email@example.com.
Appendix 1 Chinese Summary Template of the Conference Receipt Form
Appendix 2 English Paper Template
Appendix 3 Chinese Paper Template
Bring together leading experts from industry and academia to disseminate and examine advances in bridge engineering with a focus on multi-hazard resilient design, regional risk assessment, and operational performance monitoring & maintenance.
Topics (not restricted to)
1. Seismic design theory and method for bridges
2. New technology and application of bridge function recovery after earthquake
3. New seismic technology and new requirements for high-speed railway Bridges
4. Intelligent seismic design and evaluation method led by big data
5. Evaluation and design methods for structural toughness of infrastructure
6. Bridge wind engineering and structural vibration control technology and application
7. Dynamic behavior and protection technology of bridge under impact load
8. Multi-disaster effects, effects and defense of Bridges (infrastructure)
9. Bridge (structure) collapse simulation, inversion and accident analysis technology
10. Development and application research of intelligent shock absorber
11. Research and application of disaster reduction performance of bridge accessory components
12. Intelligent sensing technology for bridge health monitoring
13. New technology and method of bridge structure test
14. Other related fields on hazard prevention and mitigation