Deadline for submission of full-text English
EI-indexed papers: Aug. 31, 2022
Deadline for submission of abstracts for presentations
in Chinese/English (for scholars presenting at the conference): Sep. 10, 2022
- Conference Sessions: Sep. 17-18, 2022
The papers should be written in English, and the papers submitted should be the latest unpublished achievements. Papers should be submitted in the required format and will be officially published in the form of conference proceedings (IEEE conference proceedings, ensure EI retrieval, EI retrieval type is CA, article publishing charge is about 3500 yuan/paper). For the high quality papers, based on the theme of the paper and the author’s wishes, the conference team can help recommend to the cooperative SCI journals for priority publication.
The language of the conference is English and Chinese. Anyone who intends to make an oral presentation at the international conference should submit an abstract in English or Chinese, and the oral presentation can be arranged after the approval. Young scholars are encouraged to use English for their oral presentations (participation in the selection of outstanding oral presentations must be presented in English).
Copy the following url to the browser to download the templates of paper:
Please send the English conference papers, Chinese and English abstracts to [email protected]
Topics(not restricted to)
2. New technology and application of bridge function recovery after earthquake
3. New seismic technology and new requirements for high-speed railway Bridges
4. Intelligent seismic design and evaluation method led by big data
5. Evaluation and design methods for structural toughness of infrastructure
6. Bridge wind engineering and structural vibration control technology and application
7. Dynamic behavior and protection technology of bridge under impact load
8. Multi-disaster effects, effects and defense of Bridges (infrastructure)
9. Bridge (structure) collapse simulation, inversion and accident analysis technology
10. Development and application research of intelligent shock absorber
11. Research and application of disaster reduction performance of bridge accessory components
12. Intelligent sensing technology for bridge health monitoring
13. New technology and method of bridge structure test
14. Other related fields on hazard prevention and mitigation
Owing to the COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control policies, the organizing committee has decided that the 5th International Conference on Engineering Innovation and Seismic Mitigation of Bridges will continue to be held “Online”, and the conference date is September 17-18, 2022. The organizing committee sincerely invites experts, scholars and engineers from all over the world to participate in this grand event.
The conference aims to promote the scientific development in the fields of earthquake prevention and mitigation and engineering innovation of bridge structures, provide important theoretical and technical support for bridge construction and engineering safety, and provide new ideas and new methods for disaster resilience of infrastructure systems. The conference fully demonstrates the latest developments in the fields of earthquake and multi-disaster prevention, in order to promote the communication and cooperation between research, teaching, design and production, and to improve the level of theory, test, calculation, design, construction and application of bridge structure design and multi-disaster prevention.